Our Single Leather Bracelet is only available in one size - but it is possible to adjust the length to suit everyone.
The Single Leather Bracelet does not need a clasp, instead you just tie a knot on the bracelet. The placement of the knot determines the length of the bracelet. Close the bracelet by passing the knot through the loop at the opposite length.
Follow these instructions to adjust the size of your bracelet.
- Wrap the bracelet around the wrist and slide one end through the loop in the leather.
- Tie the perfect knot and tighten.
- Cut off the excess leather, but make sure it is not too close to the knot, as leather extends over time. Pull the knot out of the loop.
- Add your favorite Trollbeads.
- Now you are ready to use your bracelet.
About Single Leather Bracelets:
Our Single Leather Bracelet is available in different colors.